1.18.2008

DIDDY COMES BACK HOME


Just in and already on the Mercedes-Benz NYC Fashion week calendar is MS R’s favorite: DIDDY! The NYC Fashion Week didn’t miss his in-your-face presence because although sans his fashion show spectacle our bro is the front-row fixture at most shows. I heard news about his return a couples month back but I didn’t want to set-it-in-stone until I seen the coveted fashion week calendar. So get ready: Friday, February 8th, @ famed Cipriani,42nd St. DIDDY returns!

It was just yesterday (Fall 03’ precisely); I was watching the show via-internet (lol.) and was amazed to see the rich men’s collection he showcased. But thinking back now, he was still new to the fashion week scene. The menswear collection in recollect included luxe cashmeres, broad-tail top coats,leather pants, chunky knits, fresh-to-death leather uppers and other cool sportswear. The women’s line on the other hand offered fashion opulence. Fur bombers paired with bikinis to leather 60’s shape swimsuit bloomers were being strutted.

This year, I’m not sure what he’s providing to our style senses, but you can rest assured, Diddy's bringing fashion heat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it better be hot....

Anonymous said...

I hope so too.

Anonymous said...

The HAUTEST fashion show ticket this season! Let's go Diddy! FYI, to piggy back my Jayz + Bee comment in your latest post, pertaining to men's style, it's all about Diddy, Pharrell, Kanye and T.I. in the urban music world to me. Now, until these other dudes that the press keep sweating can come close to and/or surpass these fellas' style, CONSISTENTLY, on and off the red carpet...IT'S BULL ISH! DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE...CUZ I DON'T AT ALL!!!

Kelly Edwards said...

watch out for bomber hooded jacket are back in style