1.20.2008

EAT OUT EVERYWHERE!


Courtesy of Restaurant Week


Eat Famously.

Don’t fret any more over sky-high prices at your favorite eatery. No fear, NYC Restaurant Week is here! Yes, it’s back and this time in two installments: Jan. 21-25 and Jan. 28-Feb. 1. The week gives you the opportunity to dine at a bevy of super trendy restaurants in the Big Apple. The pricing structure is standard (no need to break the pockets) in that it’s three-course-prix-fixe; Lunch-$24.07 & Dinner-$35.00. Visit restaurant week to see if your favorite eatery entered the week.


MR. MS R Favorites.

Aquavit (Café) – Scandinavian Dishes.

Owned by renowned chef Marcus Samuelsson


Asia De Cuba- Fusion (Only for Lunch)

Asian/Cuban fused dishes comforts any palette. Trust!


Blue Fin-Seafood

Located in the W Hotel in Time Square. Definitely recommend for a cool date.


Butter- Classic American

Chic décor and scenic locale. I recommend reserving a table.

Chinatown Brasserie- Chinese

Spacious but always packed. I recommend reserving table for large parties.


Dos Caminos- Mexican

Offers cool modern Mexican design elements. I recommend sitting at booth in upper dinning area.


The Mercer Kitchen- Mediterranean

Executive Chef Jean Georges is the MAN! That’s all I have to say.


They’re so many other cool eateries to visit during Restaurant Week! So go eat and save room for the other [restaurant] dishes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aquavit is definitely great, though I don't know what they're offering on their restaurant week menu. Butter is another one of my favorite restaurants, their venison is outstanding. Bluefin in the W is just so-so. I went there once for restaurant week and another time regularly. I don't like sea food that much (except sushi) so I wasn't that impressed either time I went. The Mercer kitchen is a cool place for lunch, I don't know how I'd feel about dinner there. Very hip though.