3.27.2008

SUBLIMINAL BRANDING JUST BECAUSE....


Of course the unequal Hollywood couple has upcoming or pending projects launching. But don’t you love the focused branding (meaning extra familiarity) the duo is offering up for viewer eyes! I believe it’s incredible and strategic. A power couple posing for same month venerable covers: V Man (even a barber whose so non-fashion got hooked from the issue I toted!) and Harper’s Bazaar. Both covers and accompanying spreads were fresh and appealing to the eye! Stephen Gan (founder and E.I.C @ V Man & Creative Director @ Harper’s) I know you had some workings behind the scene with this stellar execution.


Check this attention-grabbing cover out!


Simply, FABULOUS at your age, is the truth!
Whatever your doing sweets, continue it.

**GENTS! Preview these BONUS goodies I pulled straight from the well-styled pages of V MAN. Don't you just feel like snatching up these obsessions because of the artful styling.




No comments: