4.17.2008

ARE YOU VIBING TO 'DIAMOND GIRL' LIKE WE ARE @ MSR?!


Ryan Leslie, where was your talents hiding (performer skills that is)? I guess you wanted to put your poster-child Cassie first, huh? Well tell you what, (I know you're reading) the wait was worth it bro! The new track, 'Diamond Girl' is a instant banger and I know it's set the stage for more lethal RL productions to come.

Shout out to the video director for nailing the '60s contemporary mod-feel look!

Speaking of mod, I like the incorporation of the tuxedos--it's way appropriate for the song. Thanks for showing the masses MEN are still dressing up. And it's more to R&B and Rap videos than just oversize hang'n jeans and hyper-embellished jeweled t-shirts.

In the end of video, you make a truthful statement: You want to replay the track after listening! I know my butt did, and again for the thrice.

Check out "Diamond Girl."

No comments: