4.27.2008

MSR: THIS WEEK IN STYLE


Russell Simmons and his always aglow and style-ready Porscha Coleman.



Rewatching "The Great Debaters" recently reminded me when Denzel shot for Men's Vogue.


Speaking of VOGUE--check the vintage cover I found with Puff and Naomi Campbell.

Usher shows the men how a tailored SUIT is suppose to fit!

I dig these two as a pair. Also admire the casual styling.

Terrence gives the wide angle stance to showcase his three-piece ensemble.

Side note: Fergie is getting these fashion mag covers everytime we blink.
I remember previewing this dramatic cobalt blue frock and studded belt in the Burberry look book. I feel this shot will generate orders for both items.

Luda, simply FIYAH!

Robert Downey Jr. in lax and joyful mode at the Ironman premiere all while looking dapper.

No comments: