1.14.2009

HAPPPY 1 ST ANNIVERSARY


Today, MaleStyle Review celebrates a healthy 1 year anniversary today! Just to think, I derived the concept and executed the blog layout in the wee hours of a winter night.

I want to express rounds of Thanks and Appreciation for supporting MaleStyle Review and growing the blog to include both local and international readers. Never in my wildest, did I expect the blog's quick expansion.

Continue sharing the good news about MaleStyle Review and let's grow the unit.

For a quick blast to the past, check MSR's first posting.

Thanks once more for the support, e-mails, product information, and favoring comments.

Ciao,

-Mr. MSR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary, from a newly found aussie fan.
After reading a couple of pages the blogs's great, i'll waste the rest of my working day reading over the backposts.

Unknown said...

congrats bro!! you keep me updated on all the new wears