8.07.2009

VANITY FAIR: CONSISTENT POWER DRESSERS


You awake with eye crusts or maybe drips of drool firmed on the lip brim. What's your first course of morning action? If by any chance you won a spot on Vanity Fair's juried '09 International Best-Dressed List , I guarantee you're coordinating statement looks at the crack of dawn. Reading certain considered fashionista names on VF's list puzzled me. Like ???

Some distasteful, uninspired and far-out fashion players made the cut and it just didn't rest well. I came to the conclusion, the individuals held clout or some power handling among the Vanity Fair empire. I digress. The list included scores of style-wielding ladies and sharp-attired gentlemen.

MSR is celebrating the guys who starred the coveted list !!!






Lapo is my MAN! BTW: He reads MaleStyle Review!



1 comment:

Blank Label said...

these looks are all great! bravo to these guys. and james bond always looks impressive!